- Successful defense of bank foreclosure litigation threatening to close a major business and dispossess more than 300 employees.
- Successful defense through jury verdict of a multi-million dollar RICO claim.
- Successfully resolved a major business interruption insurance claim between two insurers following the shutdown of lower Manhattan arising out of 9/11.
- Successfully petitioned the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania for a King’s Bench Writ for Extraordinary Relief.
- Many successful prosecutions of plaintiffs’ lender liability claims, including an award of approximately $20 million.
- Successful prosecution of legal malpractice claim against major New Jersey law firm.
- Successful defense of multi-million dollar fraudulent conveyance action in connection with a complex, leveraged buyout.
- Successful resolution of a $25 million claim on behalf of the estate of an insolvent insurer against one of its insureds to recoup what the insurance company believed to be a double recovery.
- Merger of regional bank group with NYSE listed bank.
- Tax matters relating to controlled foreign corporations, branch profits tax, maximization of foreign tax credits on worldwide corporate income, interest stripping, foreign personal holding companies, passive foreign investment companies and withholding, residency and tax treaty issues.
- Tax free roll-up of real estate investment trusts with assets over $3 billion.
- Successful reorganization of debtor, a national video rental chain.
- Successful reorganization of debtor, a national sugar-free candy manufacturer.
- Successful reorganizations of over two dozen separate commercial real estate debtors.
David L. Braverman is a perennially named Super Lawyer®.
John E. Kaskey is a perennially named Super Lawyer®.
Helen M. Braverman was named a 2008 Super Lawyer®.
Lloyd Z. Remick is a perennially named Super Lawyer®.