We get it right for our clients. There's no other option.
- Successful defense of bank foreclosure litigation threatening to close a major business and dispossess more than 300 employees.
- Successful defense through jury verdict of a multi-million dollar RICO claim.
- Successfully resolved a major business interruption insurance claim between two insurers following the shutdown of lower Manhattan arising out of 9/11.
- Successfully petitioned the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania for a King’s Bench Writ for Extraordinary Relief.
- Many successful prosecutions of plaintiffs’ lender liability claims, including an award of approximately $20 million.
- Successful prosecution of legal malpractice claim against major New Jersey law firm.
- Successful defense of multi-million dollar fraudulent conveyance action in connection with a complex, leveraged buyout.
- Successful resolution of a $25 million claim on behalf of the estate of an insolvent insurer against one of its insureds to recoup what the insurance company believed to be a double recovery.
- Obtained permanent injunction preventing former employees of a corporation from using stolen trade secrets and misappropriating customer contacts.
- Merger of regional bank group with NYSE listed bank.
- Tax matters relating to controlled foreign corporations, branch profits tax, maximization of foreign tax credits on worldwide corporate income, interest stripping, foreign personal holding companies, passive foreign investment companies and withholding, residency and tax treaty issues.
- Tax free roll-up of real estate investment trusts with assets over $3 billion.
- Successful reorganization of debtor, a national video rental chain.
- Successful reorganization of debtor, a national sugar-free candy manufacturer.
- Successful reorganizations of over two dozen separate commercial real estate debtors.
- Successful liquidation of a debtor who was a national furniture importer.
Ben Garber wins multi six figure verdict at trial in breach of contract action in Philadelphia County
Ben Garber wins summary judgment against broker who filed complaint to enforce a lien under PA Commercial Real Estate Broker Lien Act
BK attorneys David Braverman, Ben Garber and Pete Leyh win dismissal of RICO claims brought in Philadelphia federal… https://t.co/Cc5N5Om6KE
Ben Garber wins multi million dollar deficiency judgment trial on behalf of bank client
BK senior trial lawyer, David Braverman, has been named to the 2018 list of The Best Lawyers in America®
Ben Garber wins award for developer in arbitration, defeating multi six figure claim by a Philadelphia residential condominium association